Monday, February 27, 2012

hCG Diet

Well, It's that time of year again... How many of you made a New Year's Resolution to lose weight? Food for thought: don't obsess with your weight! That number displayed on the scale does not define you. Work on being healthy, not being skinny.

Since I love food so much, I have to spend a good amount of time in the gym just to stay the same weight/size. I've recently decided I want to be smaller and more toned (and I need to shed a few pounds), so I'm revisiting the hCG diet. Stay tuned for hCG diet friendly recipes (for those that work out and those that don't), and don't forget to check out my hCG Diet Log Page for tips... please feel free to comment or contact me if you have any questions or need some support!

**All hCG recipes will be under the HCG DIET label.**

No worries, I still cook for my fabulous honey bunches, so I'll still be adding wonderful non-diet recipes :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment