Thursday, March 8, 2012

Baked Broccoli

Broccoli... you can eat it raw, you can steam it... you can BAKE IT! Honestly, I don't really like broccoli raw or steamed; I prefer cauliflower. However, I really do enjoy baked broccoli, and since I discovered it, it has been game changing for me. Now, nothing will ever replace my beloved zucchini, but since it's not in the grocery store right now (so lame), I have to turn to other veggies.


















The method behind this is extremely simple. I used about half a cup of broc, maybe a little less... frozen, but fresh works even better. Preheat oven to 350, sprayed with I Can't Believe it's Not Butter... Spray, then sprinkled with 1.5 tsp italian dressing seasoning. Baked for about 15-20 minutes. It's DEEEEELISH!

2 comments:

  1. 1/2 cup isn't much broccoli. . .that looks like more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I measured with a glass measuring cup, which does sometimes seem like more than when I use my individual measuring cups. Plus, the picture is pretty close & the broccoli is only one layer. I'm sure using more & seasoning to taste would be just as tasty, but that's definitely about half a cup.

      Delete