Thursday, December 22, 2011

The way to a man's heart...

What's a better way to start off this journey than WHY I enjoy cooking so much? There's many reasons that I cook: it relaxes me, I know what goes into my food, it is an outlet for creativity, but the main reason: it makes my man happy! You know that expression "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach," it's true. Trust me; cook a great meal for your man and he will be purring like a kitten. My absolute favorite thing about spending time in the kitchen is sitting down to eat, waiting for him to take his first bite, and seeing the look of food ecstasy on his face... right before he utters those magical words: "honey that was gooder-n-fuck." Yes ladies (& gents?), that hillbilly slang gets me every time. He might as well be telling me I'm the hottest most amazing woman on the face of the planet (which he does anyway). I plan and create meals just to hear that one phrase that is music to my ears & food for my soul. Ladies, feed your man. Men, praise your woman for slaving over a hot stove for you. Bliss ensues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment